Friday, September 16, 2011

I Have a Dream

I know I missed a post yesterday. Trust me, it becomes a tedious thing to juggle between a 9-5 job (in my case 11-8) and a challenge that you have brought upon yourself-a blog a day. So, today, it is about Dreaming! And dreaming big! Courtesy Martin Luther King Jr.
Have you ever asked yourself the question “What am I doing here?” or “How did I reach here?”? If not, then don’t read further. This one is not for you-It is for people who have dreams, aspirations; for people who can’t wait to fly. It is not for people who are “settlers”, who just want to live through the week and party through the weekend.
Look into the mirror and try to smile. No seriously do it! Can you feel the happiness in your life? (This sounds like the tag line of an aphrodisiac, I know but put the dirty thoughts at bay.) Are you living your life a robot-where all you do is anything but LIVING. I think you will be a nuisance on the earth until you do what you are meant to. Hitler was better than you; though he was an As*****, he did things according to his agenda, according to his dream.
But why are we so helpless? We are the GenY. We should be doing anything as we are capable of doing ANYTHING. Then what’s with the parameterized thinking. Why does Steve Jobs get to do all the thinking out of the box? We need to get some balls. (I don’t how will this apply to the girl readers, but please draw an analogy) Be different. Take some time off to think about yourself, about YOU-as that’s the person who should be closest to you. Have you even met him/her yet? If not then you are wasting a lot of precious energy with every breath of yours.
Sorry for sounding preachy, but you will never be happy in doing something that you are not meant to. Imagine the life of your building watchman? Wretched, isn’t it? Compared to him, how is yours? This is some serious food for thought guys! If you haven’t found out your calling yet, that’s ok. I haven’t found it either. I am as clueless as you are. But at least try! I am striving hard, every moment, every day to find it. For people who see me every day, I am contriving even as I am having a laugh with you. And I hope one day, I end up doing what I am MADE to do; I end up living my dream because
“I HAVE A DREAM”
And If I have provoked at least one person to ponder about “Having a Dream”, my job is done. See you tomorrow!

9 comments:

  1. good 1..nice crisp..rinkoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You put me into thinking... I'll try to find my dream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nicely put....
    certainly not preachy...
    but inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah,this is more like it!I loved it..something that I can always relate to..thanks!Im gonna try harder too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is surprising though that people prefer reading my other posts that are alittle more sensational than this one...

    ReplyDelete
  7. definitely feel inspired. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice.its rlly inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete